NB : We provide various input data files which can be found in the Downloads section. For example,
these input data files will enable you to easily obtain a generating set of the automorphism groups
(and more…) of Professor Shimada’s surfaces for many values of the integer parameter $k$.
Just load the input data, launch borcherds_direct and the programs will take care of the rest.
More generally, we provide ready-to-use input data files which cover almost $300$ surfaces…
The possibilities are endless, it’s up to you to take up the torch by studying other K3 surfaces while also
working on your own improved, optimized & even more efficient versions of the Borcherds’ method in the future…
- Wehler $K3$ surface – 1988
- Wehler $K3$ surface – 2003. As far as we know, it seems that we provide, by the way, answers to questions that have been open for almost 20 years, following the publication of Prof. Baragar’s article.
- Wehler $K3$ surface – 2016. Again, and as far as we know, we also provide answers to questions that have been open since the publication of this article.
- Shimada $K3$ surface – 2013
- Diag. case $7$ – 2021
- Kwangwoo Lee’s article, Part One – 2022